Navratri Makeup Tutorial for Garba/Durga Puja
Hello Everyone Today I will be doing a very easy Beginner level Navratri Makeup tutorial that you can easily wear to the Durga Puja or Garba/Dandia parties. I have used all the budget products for this look. I have used the Dupatta from the lehenga that I will be wearing to the dandia night we are heading to tonight. Hope you like it!!
Before I begin, I would like to tell you what this look is all about. In this look, I have used very minimal eyeshadow and it is all about the bright lips and glowy skin.
Products Used for this Look:
1)Lacto Calamine lotion as base
2)LA Girl Pro Concealer(Orange) for color correction (Optional)
3)Maybelline Fit me concealer
4)Colorbar BB cream
5)A pinky-peachy Blush
6)Wet n Wild megaglo Highlighter
7)Wet n wild Megalast lipstick in Cherry Picking
8)A compact for setting the makeup
9)Maybelline Hyper curl Mascara
10)Any Golden Eyeshadow
11)A matte brown eyeshadow(Optional)
I have all attempted to make a video for you in which I have done some additional steps too in order to intensify the look. However, this is my first ever video so kindly overlook a few glitches 🙂 I have tried to cover everything in the step by step tutorial too!!
Step By Step Tutorial:
- First, moisturize your face. Then apply the corrector in places you have dark marks. If not, then directly apply the concealer.
- Now apply a light coverage foundation or a bb cream and finish your base with a compact powder.
- Apply the gold eyeshadow all over your lids using your fingertips and blend it on the crease with a blending brush.
4) If you want to intensify the eye makeup, you may use a matte brown eyeshadow at the over V of your eyes and blend it. Highlight the inner corner and your brow bone using the highlighter.
5) Now Apply the Flesh tones eye pencil on your waterline, this really opens up the eyes and gives the illusion of bigger eyes.
6)Apply kajal on your lash line and smudge it with your fingers.
7)Apply the blush on the apples of cheeks. Now apply the highlighter using a fan brush on the high points of your face- the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose and your cupid’s bow.
8) Now apply the lipstick, blot it down and reapply to make it last.
9) Apply bindi, wear your jewelry. I also applied the black dot below my bindi and on the chin and near the eyes to give out the Gujarati vibe 😉
Now go and have fun dancing !!
The Navratri OOTD will be up soon in which I will show you all what I wore for the garba!!
Read: September Beauty Empties
Read: Mistine eyeshadow palette review